Tuesday 11 February 2014

My New Passion - My Etsy Shop!

I have been doing alterations work as well as bespoke dress work for so long, but every now and then I had a creative itch that wouldn't be satisfied by my work. I loved painting when I was in college and I took a course on jewellery when I stopped work for a while in 2006. So to let out my creative self I have decided to open an etsy shop . There are mostly jewellery pieces and hair accessories on it at the moment but there will be more ... just have  to find the time  :)


 Its now  open and online on etsy since 7-02-12014.
(  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Zeequeue?ref=si_shop )

Sharing a few favourite pieces :) here!









Logo Designed by me and done by my hubby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comments ,Thank you